GP365 is the essential GP Training program and most trusted GP learning platform.
GP365 provides a comprehensive training program delivered through a practical and flexible structure to meet the needs of trainees and supervisors and training organisations.
GP365 was developed in partnership with world-leading experts in medical education and assessment from the Prideaux Centre for Health Professional Education and the College of Medicine at Flinders University. Combining the best resources, practical skills and academic rigour to achieve ACRRM and RACGP standards.
Improved training outcomes for registrars
Registrars using GP365 achieve outstanding exam results.
GP365 is scalable and consistent
Enables a flexible approach to training and accommodates individual teaching styles.
Designed to help you manage risks
Provides a supportive framework to maximise registrar learning and development to become safe and effective GPs.
Cost-effective, easy administration and tracking
In-built features monitor progress and enable early identification of registrars or supervisors needing additional support or intervention.
Content is mapped to RACGP and ACRRM curricula
Includes educational content, teaching support materials, in-built programmatic assessment to ensure key competencies are met.
Best resources for practical skills and academic rigour
A comprehensive, real-world content, including key clinical activities and practice exam questions to equip registrars with the skills, knowledge and experience to begin their GP careers with confidence.
Designed specifically for registrars, supervisors, practice managers, medical educators and support staff, the GP365 learning platform is easy to use, can manage the complexities of various stakeholders and provides vital tools and resources for successful registrar training.
Benefits of the GP365 Learning and Assessment solution
- Improved training outcomes for participants
- Early identification of professional and clinical issues
- Program validity through continued research and improvement
- Scalable and adaptable
- Enables operation efficiencies through automation
- Can be delivered remotely and is accessible anywhere anytime across devices
- Reduces social and professional isolation
- Overcomes the barriers of selection
GP365 – At the forefront of GP training
- GP365 has been refined over many years with input from practising GPs, new and experienced supervisors, registrars from diverse backgrounds, medical educators, training organisation staff, and the Prideaux Centre experts. Continual evaluation and improvement means GP365 remains at the forefront of GP training programs.
Why supervisors like GP365
- GP365 accommodates individual teaching styles and preferred approaches, and supports both new and highly experienced supervisors. It allows supervisors to do what they do best – bring their experiences and enjoyment of general practice to help develop the next generation of GPs.
- GP365 encourages registrars to take control of their own learning, and assists them to know when to ask for help. Assessments allow them to identify areas for improvement and develop relevant learning plans with their supervisor.
- GP365 provides a framework for supervisors to identify registrar learning and development needs, and when intervention may be required.
Why training organisations like GP365
- Internally, your medical educators and administration support team will benefit from a system that keeps everyone informed. GP365 complements the work of medical educators, freeing them to concentrate on bringing rich face-to-face workshops and sessions. With greater ongoing feedback and clear visibility of a registrar’s performance at any stage, they can better focus on areas of need and provide more targeted supervisor support.