Dermatological conditions are the most common presentations in general practice, but this is an area that even experienced GPs often find difficult.
GP Derm trains GPs to diagnose and optimally manage common skin conditions.
1. Dermatology and diagnostic techniques
2. Dermatology in general practice
3. Sun and the skin
4. Pre Malignant Skin Lesions & Skin Cancer
5. Dermatitis / Eczema
6. Bacterial & Viral Skin Infections
7. Exanthems, Fungal Infections & Skin Infestations
6 month subscription
$250 Inc GST
This course is accredited with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) QI&CPD Program and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) for the 2017–19 triennium.
08 8172 7600