$1,149 inc GST
Your complete training package for RACGP RCE success.
Dr Sarah Parker
Lead Medical Educator
Dr Marny Royans
Dr Maya Luks
Dr Penny Need
Dr OSCE Premium offers you our highest level of support and coaching to help you better prepare and ultimately succeed through this challenging exam format.
In addition to the Dr OSCE Plus course content, you will receive two performance coaching sessions with our organisational psychologist to help build your confidence and exam mindset for the RCE.
Enrolments in Dr OSCE for the new 2021.2 Clinical Competency Exam (CCE) scheduled for November 2021 are not yet open. To register your interest in being contacted when available, please complete the Send us a message form below.
Dr OSCE Premium
Delivered online via video conference (Zoom):
- 1 active case in which you are the exam candidate
- 5 observed cases in which you observe someone else in your group being the exam candidate
- 20 minutes per station
- Actors provided to role play the cases
- Individual feedback provided by professional medical educator/examiner
- Exam preparation tips and hints
- Information and resources about non-clinical topics essential for exam success such as dealing with difficult patients
- Examination videos to help with exam preparation
- Over 600 reading and reference links arranged by topic and mapped against the RACGP curriculum
- Catalogue actively curated by our Medical Educator team to ensure currency and relevance
- Identify your unique knowledge gaps with a self-assessment mapped to the RACGP curriculum and BEACH data upon which the exams are modelled
- Optimise your time between now and the exams by focusing your study on areas of need
- Professional and individualised exam preparation advice via a one-on-one video conference with a medical educator
- Session includes three additional practice cases in a mock RCE format
- Personalised exam success coaching via two 45 min telephone sessions with our Performance Coach, a qualified organisational psychologist
- Understand how factors such as motivation, self-belief, or self-talk can lead to procrastination, unhelpful behaviours, stress or exam-anxiety
- Watch the video below to better understand how our Performance Coach can help you: