On 20 March 2020, the RACGP announced the coming Fellowship exams would be postponed due to the ongoing situation in Australia regarding COVID-19. Specifically, these changes were:
- Original date 23 May 2020
- Revised date 8 November 2020 – (Interim assessment before introducing a new clinical exam in 2020)
- Original date 17 & 18 July 2020
- Revised date 2020.2 AKT 10th October
- Revised date 2020.2 KFP 9th October
- Original Date 8-Nov-20
- Revised Date February 2021 (exact date TBC)
Up to date information from the RACGP for doctors in training can be accessed via the RACGP COVID-19 information for GPs in the training webpage.
The team at ModMed appreciates that these changes are unsettling, especially in the context of a global pandemic. To alleviate any concern regarding existing subscriptions in ModMed’s exam preparation programs, all subscriptions to Dr OSCE, Dr MCQ, Dr KFP, KFP Coach and Exam Ready GP have been extended to align with the revised exam dates for 2020.1 OSCE and 2020.2 KFP/AKT. The date for the Dr OSCE mock exam has been moved from 29 April to 14 October.
New dates will be set in the coming weeks for the Dr KFP webinars originally scheduled for 22 and 24 June.