Dermatological conditions are the most common presentations in general practice, but this is an area that even experienced GPs often find difficult.
GP Derm trains GPs to diagnose and optimally manage common skin conditions.
1. Dermatology and diagnostic techniques
2. Dermatology in general practice
3. Sun and the skin
4. Pre malignant skin lesions and skin cancers
5. Dermatitis / eczema
6. Bacterial and viral skin infections
7. Exanthams, fungal skin infections, Scabies and Pediculosis
6 months subscription
$550 Inc GST
1300 266 363